We pride ourselves on a culture of respect and teamwork. Our desire is to consistently deliver exceptional food and exemplary service to provide the world’s best hospitality to our guests. We hire for excellence because we know that if our team members are happy, our guests will have an exceptional experience.
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
- Great hours
- Excellent training
- A commitment to the development of our people
- Opportunities to advance
- Fun and friendly work environment
SOME THINGS THAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR TEAM MEMBERS:
- Passion for Food & Hospitality.
- Career minded individuals ready to become part of a diverse team.
- Desire to provide outstanding service and the best breakfast, brunch and lunch in town.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the company.
Become part of our hospitality team, providing guests with fresh, delicious Cuisine. Interact with guests to ensure a great experience while dining at our restaurant. Servers are responsible for providing friendly service in an efficient manner. Take orders, present food and drinks, provide information to help with food and beverage selections, as well as suggestively sell menu items. Work closely with Bussers and Host/Hostess to ensure guests receive excellent service.
- Prepare tables for service.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company standards and policies.
- Maintain a clean work area. Be responsible for daily and weekly side work duties.
- Adhere to company sanitation policies and procedures.
- Uphold and maintain high quality customer service and hospitality at all times.
- Greet all guests appropriately and warmly.
- Efficiently take orders, prepare and deliver food and beverages to guests.
- Answer questions about food and drinks including ingredients of entrees, preparations and accompanying items.
- Suggestively sell menu items, such as menu items, such as appetizers, entrees, beverages and desserts.
- Ensure guests’ needs expectations have been exceeded. Maintain proper dining experience; observe dining process, deliver items, respond to guest requirements and needs, remove courses, replenish utensils, refill glasses.
- Enter orders on POS computer system quickly and in proper sequence and use appropriate abbreviations and changes to ensure clarity to kitchen.
- Communicate specific customer needs to back of house.
- Obtain problem solving skills to resolve food or service issues.
- Collect payments, issuing receipts, provide change. Follow appropriate accounting procedures.
- Clean tables and assist with resets.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working atmosphere, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards.
Server Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to clearly communicate guest’s needs to other employees including bussers, hostess, and manager.
- Ability to provide quality Customer Service.
- Problem Solving Skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Ability to remain composed and calm under pressure.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- General Math skills to efficiently and accurately count cash and efficiently process transactions.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Always be professional – maintain a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of food and beverage specifications.
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and perform cleaning duties.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.